Maybe you’ve heard of mobile billboards and even seen one or two around town. Sure, they look pretty neat, and it’s an interesting way of advertising, but are these types of mobile ads really all that effective? The answer is yes! Here are some interesting statistics that may help convince you to run mobile billboards for your next advertising campaign.
In an Arbitron National In-Car Study from 2003, commute times for working people had increased by over 14%. Americans are reported as spending an average of 15 hours each week in a car either as a driver or passenger. That means mobile billboards will continue to have even more visibility as more and more drivers take to the roads. In fact:
• 98% of people in cars notice mobile advertising. (American Trucking Association)
• 95% of people who go by mobile billboards view them, and 85% of people read the information. (Outdoor Advertising Association of America)
• 95% of people who read mobile billboards remember what they read! (Outdoor Advertising Magazine)
• Mobile advertising generates 2.5 times more attention than static advertising on standard billboards. (Perception Research)
• A single mobile billboard truck can create 30,000 to 70,000 impressions on viewers in a single day. (Outdoor Advertising Association of America)
• 96% of people believe mobile advertising is more effective than traditional outdoor advertising. (Outdoor Advertising Magazine)
Ultimately, all of this leads to one conclusion: drivers and passengers on the road notice and remember mobile billboards, meaning your business will enjoy better brand recognition and more traffic to your products and services.
At Ad Runner, we can help you get started with mobile billboards for your business. Contact us today to learn more!