Studies have shown that using mobile advertising trucks can be an extremely effective strategy to promote your business or special event. If you want to make your mobile advertising trucks as cost-effective as possible, you need to carefully consider your visual ad campaign and route before putting your mobile advertising trucks on the road. This is a unique and memorable opportunity to get your name and logo in the minds of all the people in your targeted area. They can reach pedestrians, bicyclists, people using public transportation, drivers, passengers and anyone else in the area.
Mobile advertising can be extremely effective, but must be carefully planned to maximize its impact. For the most effective mobile ads, make sure you consider the following:
- It’s best to focus on one product or service at a time to keep things simple and easy to understand at a quick glance.
- Make sure your logo is large and memorable.
- Include contact information or social media accounts to help potential customers find more information or locate your business.
- Consider the route your advertising will take and plan accordingly. It can be more effective if it feels very locally focused.
- Focus on images instead of complicated text. You might want to include a short slogan or key phrase that people can associate with your business.
As you consider your mobile advertising trucks, there will be many elements to consider, including the colors you want to use, the graphic elements, the fonts for any written messages and the background. Together, you want a cohesive whole that is visually appealing and easy to understand quickly.